I. NWAFU & Yangling
Northwest A&F University (NWAFU), located in Yangling snd founded in 1934, is one of China’s key universities under Project 985 and Project 211. With population around 200,000, Yangling, with low cost of living is a quiet college town of Northwest China’s Shaanxi Province. It is one hour drive from Xi’an, capital of Shaanxi, 30 minutes to and from Xi’an and 6.5 hours to and from Beijing by high-speed train.
II. Positions and Qualifications
1. Positions are available in teaching the course of Academic Writing to Master and PhD candidates in Graduate School.
2. Positions are available in teaching the courses of Oral English, Writing, History of Western Civilization, Introduction to English-speaking Countries, IELTS Training and Business Negotiation to undergraduate students and Corpus Linguistics to English-major graduate candidates.
3. Applicants need to be native English speakers with degrees in Literature, Education or other majors with ESL training.
4. Applicants with teaching experiences are preferred.
III. Benefits and Facilities
1. Annual salaries are 60,000-70,000, 70,000-90,000 and 90,000-110,000 Yuan RMB (Taxable) for teachers with bachelor, master and PhD degrees respectively, varying according to educational backgrounds and teaching experiences.
2. 12,000 Yuan RMB per year as reimbursement for international air tickets.
3. Fully-furnished 3-room (bed room, living room and study) apartment with air conditioner, heating system, washing machine, cooking utensils, refrigerator, microwave oven, free Wi-Fi connection and cable TV.
IV. Documents Required
1. Application Letter
2. Copy of the passport (and visa/stay permit if already in China)
3. Curriculum Vitae (in editable format) with head picture
4. Copies of highest degree/diploma
5. Copies of ESL, TEFL or any related certificates
6. Recommendation Letter from current/previous employer
Mr. SHI Wenhua
Office of International Cooperation and Exchange
Northwest A&F University
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100 P. R. China
Tel: +86-29-87082935 Fax: +86-29-87082892
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com